What is Total Curve?
Total Curve is a composite product that contains two components for breast enhancement:
- A daily supplement to provide your body with a continual procedure to go through in order to get the stunning results that Total Curve is designed to bring.
- A lifting and firming gel with a good dose of Volufiline.
The Total Curve Daily Supplement is an effective and safe phytoestrogen blend that enhances the activity of estrogens, lifting and shaping your breast tissues.
The recipe also contains herbs, nutrients, and hormone balancers to help with problems such as PMS, menopause, decreased sex drive, vaginal dryness, and more.
This gel contains mostly of a 3% Volufiline concentration, which has been clinically demonstrated to increase breast growth by 8.4% in 60 days. Volufiline works because it contains sarsaspogenin, which initiates the process of lipogenesis, which is the interaction and growth of fat cells in the breasts.
Total Curve Ingredients
The following are the expected ingredients of Total Curve, Lifting and Firming Gel, and the Daily Supplement.
- Buckwheat Leaves/Flowers- It includes rutin, an antioxidant that helps capillary circulation. Another significant component present here is asbioflavonoids, which increase collagen formation and help the breasts tighten up.
- Fennel Seed includes phytoestrogens, which aid the body by balancing female hormones. They also aid in the development of breast tissues.
- Dong Quai Root- Also known as female ginseng, this ingredient is thought to increase the production of progesterone, which is crucial for breast development.
- Damiana Leaf- A well-known sex stimulant that helps your body in balancing anxiety and other hormonal stressors.
- Wild Yam Root- It includes a unique phytoestrogen called diosgenin, which has replaced painful hormone replacement surgery with extra benefits such as relief from vaginal dryness, osteoporosis, and so on.
Total Curve Usage and Side Effects
Total Curve guarantees that good observable results will be seen after 28 days of continuous usage of the product. Because of the continuous consumption, a single pill should be taken twice a day. In addition, a small coating of gel should be massaged onto the breast until it is completely absorbed by the skin. The effects are seen at the end of 90 days of Total Curve use.
Total Curve’s ingredients are sourced from nature in order to provide the consumer with a safe product experience. However, there are certain minor adverse effects that should be considered before using the product.
While taking the medication, you may suffer mild stomach pain, cramps, vaginal spotting and bleeding, weight gain, and other side effects.
It may harm the liver in patients who have an active blood clot mechanism. Total Curve should be avoided if you have an estrogen sensitive condition.
Total Curve’s wild yam is not suited for pregnant women, therefore they should avoid it as well.